I want to work as a reviewer.

An individual who wants to work in adult industry or a staff who operates adult business, can use this forum to look for a job or to hire a web designer, reviewer, scripter, programmer, model, engineer, assistant, and any candidate.
seaurchin

I want to work as a reviewer.

Post by seaurchin » 06 Dec 2022 13:54

I have a lot of experience reviewing adult sites.
I am currently looking for a position to write reviews of adult sites.
For this position available, please contact me by DM.

sukhk7504

Re: I want to work as a reviewer.

Post by sukhk7504 » 16 Dec 2022 19:12

What kind of review did you write?
Can you show me your portfolio?

Angela Lei

Post by Angela Lei » 23 Oct 2023 22:54

seaurchin wrote: 06 Dec 2022 13:54 I have a lot of experience reviewing adult sites.
I am currently looking for a position to write reviews of adult sites.
For this position available, please contact me by DM.
Hi, how many years of experience do you have reviewing adult websites? We are in urgent need of someone for this position, if you can, attach a portfolio and contact us ASAP.

ruixinkafei

Post by ruixinkafei » 28 Dec 2023 04:07

Hey, are you interested in sex dolls? I come from a sex doll store called sexdollpartner.com, which sells various types of sex dolls. Currently, our website is looking for cooperation. Thank you.

Veronalex

-

Post by Veronalex » 27 Feb 2024 16:02

I am sorry, this variant does not approach me.

JasonGex

Methods for Balance Game of Chess as well as Academics and Guidance for Youthful Contestants

Post by JasonGex » 02 Sep 2024 12:00

The Cognitive Benefits of Chess

Game of chess could be a game that additionally examines the mind but also offers notable psychological advantages. Whether one is new & an experienced competitor, chess could enhance cognitive well-being and mental competencies. Commence with the basics, understanding the way all figure moves and get used oneself towards the board. Frequent practice, whether inside regional clubs also digitally, could be important for boosting abilities and plans. Watching games via chessboard experts can provide insights regarding complex strategies and decision-making processes. Thinking many moves in advance could be crucial in game of chess, allowing someone to anticipate opponents' strategies also organize beforehand. Staying calm under tension, especially within intense games, assists keep attention and play. Chessboard must constantly be enjoyable, with each game offering an education chance. Participating with the game of chess group, by forums, groups, also functions, provides support also different views. Chessboard could be an adventure for ongoing education and personal growth. So, engage the psychological advantages in game of chess, keep competing, continue studying.
Game of Chess camp Upper West Side Manhattan

Chessboard aimed at Newcomers and Frequent Mistakes & How to Avoid Those 598f57a
Attachments
64.gif
64.gif (9.97 KiB) Viewed 681 times