Hello

You can post whatever you'd like to talk onto a new topic or a reply of any subject.
CloudyNCuriousLA

Hello

Post by CloudyNCuriousLA » 22 Apr 2023 02:09

Sex positive, kinky open minded and adventurous 18 f is seeking out a very orally fixated man who could conceivably be "daddy" age in the Los Angeles area for good times as a byproduct of being costars on webcam sites making extra coins while having fun..

Disclaimer: must meet the following criteria.:

- be older than myself (18+ -? No hard and fast uppe age)
- MUST LOVE to go down. I cant stress this enough (I always Squirt from getting eaten out like every time without fail and I'm not sure I know how not to squirt while getting ny pussy licked
-. Must have or be willing to send pic
-. Be serious in town (los angekes / Socal area) and down to meet up no later than within the next week or two from when u hmu
- must send a face pic right away or will be ignored

ColumbusWaugh

Re: Hello

Post by ColumbusWaugh » 26 Apr 2023 06:31

You should at least provide a photo of yourself, what kind of cat is in the bag.

Connie

Re: Hello

Post by Connie » 02 Jan 2024 20:54

Hello, Embracing the world of adult sex dolls is an exploration of a unique and evolving realm where technology, artistry, and human desire intersect. As a sex doll enthusiast, you've entered a community that appreciates the craftsmanship and innovation behind these lifelike companions.
When life gets you down remember -
It's only one down and the rest is UP !

My new girlfriend, Italian and love doll